Wedding Dressing Package – £1000
We’ve been working hard to make your special day both cheaper and easier to organise. As such Wedding Hires have created several affordable packages to help with the dressing of your venue whether it be a barn, marquee or established wedding venue.
This £1000 Package Includes:
- Our Stunning 3x2m Oak arch, normally £300, discounted to £240
- Includes a metal plaque with cutout eg ‘Mr & Mrs Watkins 26.7.2021’ hanging and backlight with fairy lights or festoon lights
- Letter Lights eg A&J, normally £150, discounted to £120
- Any 3 letter so S&B, G&T or SON / GIB
- LED Dance Floor, 14ft x 14ft, normally £400, reduced to £320
- We have both white or black LED dance floors available
- Retro Photo Booth, 2 hours of staffed hire including unlimited prints and a photo book (and digital copy) for the bride and groom. Normally £400 reduced to £320.
- Lighting 80m of fairy or festoon lights, normally £80 reduced to £60
- or we can offer 4 x Colour Changing Up Lights, normally £80 reduced to £60.
- or 6 x fixed warm white up lights for the same price
- Total of the above after discounts is £1330 book now for £1000
With all our wedding packages we offer free bar hire for events with over 60 people. This can be either a mobile bar, rustic bar or a static bar in your venue. We provide the bar and sufficient stock for your event as long as you have over 60 people in attendance and using our paid bar.
As I’m sure you have worked out we also offer many more services than the above so if for example you don’t want the welcome drinks but do need a DJ – worry not we’re friendly and flexible. Just let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.
Need a Marquee to Decorate?
We are originally a marquee company so if you need a venue to decorate then we have 3 styles of marquees and a selection of fields that we can host your marquee and wedding in. Again just get in touch and we’ll do our best to help.
Here are some of our existing marquee locations we offer;
- SW Cornwall, 2 miles from Torpoint
- Bickleigh looking back over the Plym Valley towards Plymouth
- Loddiswell, South Devon in a south facing field overlooking a picturesque valley
- West Kellow Yurts near Polpero. These Yurts score 10/10 by UK Campsite reviews and offer a truly unique outdoor experience and is a great way to keep your friends & family close on your special day. There is also plenty of space for additional guests to camp on site for a very reasonable cost and facilities including toilets, showers and even a basic bar on site. In and around Polpero there are also a range of local hotels and B&B’s.
- Bude, North Corwnall – we have a great site just outside Bude available
We are taking bookings for our packages for the 2020 wedding season and we’re organising open days for the spring, summer and autumn of 2020. Having said that we’re also already taking bookings for the 2021 and 2022 wedding season, the earlier you are in planning your event the more likely we’ll still be available to help.