Wedding Hires – £10 000 Wedding Package
We’ve been working hard to make your special day both cheaper and easier to organise. As such Wedding Hires have created several affordable packages to help with this aim.
This Package Includes:
- Three Hex 40ft x 40ft marquees and two Matrix 20ft x 20ft (120 people comfortably seated) including matt flooring throughout. The marquees also have guttering kits included.
- Our £10 000 package includes a wooden sub floor and white LED starlit dance floor ~20ft x 20ft
- 12 x 10 person round tables (including table cloths),
- 120 x Chavari lime swash chairs,
- cutlery and crockery sufficient for your 120 seated guests
- 4ft Letter Lights eg LOVE, MR&MRS or J&S
- Marquee lighting with 15 up-lights and 15 kits of fairy lights
- 4 x Old whiskey barrels for use as bar or outdoor drinks tables
- 4 x stage sections for top table / dj or band to be located on
- Bar Hire, either a mobile bar or a pop up bar in the marquee including £1000 of stock.
- One large Champagne or drinks chiller, a really stunning focal point
- A wedding DJ including equipment for the evening entertainment. We work closely with a few DJ’s so can guarantee they’re good.
- A wedding singer / group, again we work with a fair few so depending on availability we should be able to give recommendations.
- An easle and a room layout plan plus 12 x table centres
- Accommodation for the bride and groom on site
- Generator capable of powering everything on site
- 10 hours of wedding planning. The 10 hours can be all in advance or include help on the day to make your special day as seamless and stress free as possible.
The above is our £10 000 package based on over 15% discount off our individual hire rates and free delivery and setup on everything within a 30 mile area of Plymouth.
If you’d like us to provide the marquee location then we offer a choice of several exclusive use fields across South Devon and Cornwall. Please get in touch if you’d like prices or further information on the below;
- SW Cornwall, 2 miles from Torpoint
- Bickleigh looking back over the Plym Valley towards Plymouth
- Loddiswell, South Devon in a south facing field overlooking a picturesque valley
- West Kellow Yurts near Polpero. These Yurts score 10/10 by UK Campsite reviews and offer a truly unique outdoor experience and is a great way to keep your friends & family close on your special day. There is also plenty of space for additional guests to camp on site for a very reasonable cost and facilities including toilets, showers and even a basic bar on site. In and around Polpero there are also a range of local hotels and B&B’s.
There may be some windows of opportunity for late 2019, it’s certainly worth contacting us if you are still in need a venue for 2019. Realistically though the major interest in our packages will now be for the 2020 wedding season and we’re organising open days for the autumn of 2019. We’re also already taking bookings for the 2021 wedding season, the earlier you are in planning your event the more likely we’ll still be available to help.